iPhone Factory Unlocking Service
Official IMEI Factory unlock service for Apple iPhones.
About iPhone Factory Unlock Service:
This service is for people who bought network/operator locked iPhone. Many operators all over the world sale iPhones locked to their network. Which means those iPhones will not work on any other network/carrier. AT&T USA is a prime example who have always sold AT&T locked iPhone. If you have bought an AT&T locked iPhone under contract, you’ll not be able to use any other network sim card with your iPhone. You need to get your iPhone factory unlocked to use any other GSM network sim.
Under iPhone factory unlock service we provide official and permanent iPhone factory unlock services to people having a network locked iPhone.
Detailed steps to factory unlock your iPhone:
- Select the country and network your iPhone is currently locked to. If you don’t know this detail, check your iPhone operator and simlock info. Please don’t select the network you want your iPhone to use with. Once your iPhone is unlocked, you can use it with any GSM network in the world.
- Select your iPhone model,
- Select the time duration taken for unlock. You’ll get unlock notiication by email within this time duration.
- Enter the IMEI number of your iPhone. You can get the IMEI number by pressing *#06# on your iPhone keyboard. Enter only first 14 digits of the IMEI number starting with O in the first bigger box. The last digit (15th digit) will be calculated automatically by our intelligent tool and updated in next smaller box as you keep entering the digits. This is to make sure that you enter correct IMEI. Once you have entered all the first 14 digits of your IMEI, compare the last digit displayed in smaller box with the last digit of your IMEI. Both should match. In case the last digit of IMEI displayed by our tool is not matching with the last digit of IMEI displayed in your iPhone, it means you have entered your first 14 digits correctly. Check and try again.
- Press “Unlock Now” button, you’ll be re-directed to checkout page. Enter your name and other details and make the payment. You’ll get unlock notification on your email as per the time duration mentioned against the network. Once you get unlock notification, put the sim card you want to use in your iPhone and activate your iPhone with iTunes and your iPhone will be unlocked.