Once you get the unlock notification email from us, you need to restore your iPhone with iTunes for the unlock to take effect. Follow the below procedure:
1. Make sure your sim card doesn’t have a PIN code set to it.
2. First insert a non supported simcard in IPhone, if u get signal and network you are done.
3. If you are asked for activation, connect iPhone to your computer and activate it using the latest iTunes version.
4. You may also use your wireless internet connection directly from your iPhone to activate the phone instead of connecting it to a PC.
5. If there is any problem with activation or with getting signal, backup your important data from your iPhone, install latest iTunes version and update your iPhone to the latest iOS version.
Note: If you are using an iPhone 3G or 3GS and you have iPad baseband (baseband 6.15.00), you need to downgrade your baseband first and then update to the latest iOS version.